back ground

Thursday, July 8, 2010

New Journey

So today I sit here writing my first post. I am pretty excited about it. I have sat back and been in the spectators seat for quite a few months now, and now I can finally say I have my very own blog!!! At first I was extremely nervous about making a blog and Youtube videos. I didn't know how people were going to relate to my life stories, experiences, or style. I have gotten so much great feedback that it really has given me a boost of encouragement! I look forward to posting now!! Here you will find a lot of OOTD's and topics that really catch my eye. STAY TUNE!!!!

Sorry so short...
I really hope you all enjoy!!

xoxox.. Stay beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. hey! welcome to the youtube-ing and blogging community lol. i started in February.. still getting the hang of it but i love it.. dont be nervous! just be you and have fun =)

    ReplyDelete